Thursday, August 28, 2014

Hello!
I’m a beta reader who has critiqued about five writers. If you are a YA writer looking to become published or self-published, I will be very happy to help you with your manuscript.
I’m not always free, so I accept about one manuscript per month. This way, I will have the time to revise your work without rushing it.

Once I read your novel, I will critique it on the following:
Dialogue - Description Plot - Development - Character Development - Voice - Antagonist
As I will provide only an overall summary of what it needs to be improved at the end of each chapter and at the end of your novel, I also would like to inform you that I am not an editor and I don't intend to be one.  Since I´ve been reading pretty much my entire life, so why not helping people to achieve their goals by doing something I really love doing on my spare time?

Please be aware I will be very honest with my opinion, but of course you don't need to follow my suggestion.
Having said all that, I accept manuscripts of the following genres: young adult, urban fantasy, paranormal, and romance.
I am looking forward to read your manuscript.

No comments:

Post a Comment